Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who to vote for?

Since I am on the topics of politics anyway, I figured I might as well get this off my mind... and I am not going to tell you who you should vote for. That is none of my business.

The perspective I have is to look at: our nations enemies.

Our government's primary role, from my humble perspective, is to protect us. That said, I feel we need to look at our enemies and ask ourselves who they would want in power. If they would want Joe Jones (and I don't think anyone by that name is running) in power, we should prevent that person from getting into power at all costs.

Abortion, welfare, health care, who a candidate's daughter slept with... none of that factors into my equation as none of it is our GOVERNMENT's primary goal.

Just my perspective, and I am done.

Semper Fi,
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's your take on Obahma's comments during the Presidential debates where he (and I'm paraphrasing) makes it clear that we should attack Pakistan? Pretty bold statements to be making on television, and not even carrying the mantle of President yet. :)

John