Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some Admin Notes:

My internet connectivity is sometimes spotty (like today), so don’t get too alarmed if I don’t post for a period. I will type my thoughts up in a document and post them when I get a chance. Remember, no news is good news while I am gone. If something bad happens there WILL be news and it will be from Colleen. Trust no other source and if I am silent for a while expect the best: I am gainfully employed serving my country.

Also, Friday will be my best day to post things as the work load is lightest that day. So if you only have one day to read it, I would recommend Saturday.

On that note, if you have anyone you really want to read this blog, feel free to pass on the web site address on to them. Again, I welcome readers and comments, I just may not have time to get to moderating too often. Don’t get offended if I cannot get to your post right away.

Finally, I will omit specific details on purpose and avoid subjects that will get people into trouble. I am specifically sticking to my personal feelings, opinions and observations.

On a lighter note: The honey-bucket truck came last night! What a welcomed surprise to have new toilet paper and a flowery smelling set of port-a-johns. Our predecessors told us that this service is only paid to come twice a month, so I was expecting this kind of thing.

Semper Fi,
m

No comments: