Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exactly Where Am I?

OK, here is an address for you:

GySgt Francis, Mark J.
PTT 3A Unit 73762
FPO AE 09509-3762

francisdwysywd@gmail.com

That is about all I can tell you about where I am in a general context, for now. Hopefully I will be able to get out and take some pictures and share some details that way.

Please feel free to send goodies and care package type stuff. I am here with about 10-15 other Americans, some coalition workers and a bunch of Iraqi's, so what you send will not go to waste. Also, feel free to pass that address on to others if it suits you.

On that note, if you would like to get some correspondence from here (I will do my best) please pass on your address and I will write as I get time. If you send me your address, I WILL NOT POST it here unless you ask me to. In submitting your comment, I will identify it as an address and treat it as personal information.

Semper Fi,
m

1 comment:

Cuzn Mieke said...

You are the man, Mark!!!

Please post the best items to send. Thanks and God Bless!