Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I really am thankful.

I am so very thankful for my family. My bride, my kids, my parents, my grandparents, brothers and sisters... all of my family.

I am thankful for my freedoms and my brothers and sisters in arms who help me secure those freedoms... The sheep-dogs of society.

I am thankful for my up-bringing. We are a mix of genetics and experiences and I owe all of one and much of the other to my parents. You really helped to make me who I am.

I am thankful for my opportunity to serve my country, by far, the greatest country in the world.

I am thankful for all your support. You keep this Marine fed and smiling and I couldn't do this without you.

Semper Fi,
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
What a wonderful blog!!!!!! Thank you for your comments, but most of all thanks for being you! You are such a blessing to us and to others!
We love you and will see you soon!
Mom
P.S. Any Thanksgiving meal for you?