Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Training Day 3... UNCLE!

My goodness... I feel like I have been hit by a train.

Monday, the PFT was a challenge, simply because I pushed myself.

Tuesday, really wasn't that bad. It was a circuit course that was really based on our own pace, but it was high repetitions of specific sets.

Today.... Sheesh! For some reason, I am getting SORE from Monday and Tuesday and then we ran a circuit course where we are competing against other platoons. We really pushed ourselves again and man are we sore!!!

Academically, we covered Combat Operational Stress and had the Course Director come in and talked with us about awarding our Marines and creative ways to build morale in those who really do good work. What a dynamic speaker!

This Academy is run by and attended by ONLY enlisted Marines. No commissioned officers are involved at the school-house level. Our SgtMaj is the director at the school and he is absolutely a dynamic speaker.

Semper Fi,
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take two or three ibuprofen today in your memory! Prayers are going up for you, Gunny.