Thursday, March 5, 2009

Advanced Academy Day 1

Today was the check-in day for the Advanced Academy. As is Marine Corps custom, I checked in, in my "Alpha's". Colleen wanted to get a picture of me in my uniform, so here you have it.



I checked in at 0617 this morning and then waited until 0930 for the in-brief. After that, we were dismissed until out "SNCO Social" tonight at the All-Ranks Club on Camp Johnson at 1600.

So far, it has been a relatively simple check-in process. If this keeps up, it just may be a good course.

Semper Fi,
m

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, Gunny. You could be the sandbox alternating between boredom and terror. Good luck on the course!!!

Mark said...

Well said brother, very well said. A BAD day in the Advanced Academy is better than a Great HOUR in the Sandbox... at least I can come home to my family and love it all off.

Semper Fi,
m

Anonymous said...

Who is that fine looking young man???!!! Aunt M

Amy said...

Well look at that handsome man!! I still got the cuter brother...but I have to say you look mighty fine!!!lol Love you and miss you guys!

Amy