Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Who, Me?

OK, I am Mark. That is really all you need to know..

At this point in my life, I am making some changes. I am learning and developing new habits; habits that are going to take me forward in new and exciting career directions. Alright, enough about me and on with the writings.

This is my journal and my forum to write about my thoughts. If you would like to add your comments please feel free. I am rather thick skinned so don't worry about offending me, as long as your writing is constructive in nature. Also, I enjoy dialog with intelligent people, so if you would like to add something relevant, feel free. Who knows, all this journaling stuff may just become a book one day... or not.

The topics I plan on writing on include, but are not limited to:
- my current academic endeavors (what I am reading about)
- my experiences
- my family / friends
- my career
- my thoughts on physical wellness
- my beliefs
- my thoughts on money

Enjoy the reading and I will keep the new stuff coming.

No comments: