Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pool Uncovered

I am still on leave and enjoying time with the family.

The kids are back in school and getting ready for their End Of Grade (EOG) tests. Apparently those are some kind of important test that everyone teaches to. That concept eludes me. If you are teaching the things kids need in life, life will be the test to whether or not they learned it, right? Natural selection will just happen....

We uncovered the pool yesterday and should have it completely filled by tonight. We have been working in the yard non-stop since we got back and are just starting to see the fruits of our labors. We still have lots to go though, so no pics yet.

As for reading, I am slowly making my way thought the H. John Poole book, The Tiger's Way. It is pretty good so far, but I am not sure I buy all that he is preaching.

Semper Fi,
m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your yard sounds wonderful! I'm so excited about your berry bushes, although I heard all but a raspberry and blueberry bush died. Amy said your grapevine is starting to come back also. I know the kids will be thrilled to have the pool back in working order!!!!!
Mom

Colleen said...

do you think you'll ever blog again?